California Criminal Defense FAQ
Answers from a Los Angeles Criminal Defense Attorney
Were you or a loved one recently arrested? Get the facts! The Los Angeles
criminal defense lawyers at
Martinian & Associates know how important it is to know what you're up against after you've
been arrested and charged with a criminal offense. Below, we've provided
answers to some of the most common questions we receive about criminal defense.
- I've been arrested. What is the first thing I should do?
- Can I be released on bail?
- What happens if I miss a court date?
- How do I know if there is a warrant out for me?
- What is a strike crime and what are the penalties?
- What is a plea bargain? Should I accept this?
- What are the advantages to hiring your firm if I can just use a public defender?
- What is the difference between state and federal offenses?
If you do not see your question above, please feel free to contact us directly for a
free evaluation of your case! Martinian & Associates will be glad to provide you with
the legal counsel you need.