Attorney Suzanna Abrahamian
Personal Injury Lawyer at Martinian & Associates, Inc.
Suzanna Abrahamian is an attorney at Martinian & Associates, Inc. She
focuses her practice on wrongful death, personal injury, and premises
Since joining the team at Martinian & Associates, Inc., Attorney Suzanna
Abrahamian has successfully
collected millions of dollars for her clients in civil lawsuits against negligent individuals and public and private
entities. In her practice, she is committed to providing rigorous representation
to make a difference for those who have been wronged.
Ms. Abrahamian graduated cum laude with her B.A. in Political Science from
the University of California, Los Angeles. She obtained her Juris Doctorate
from Southwestern Law School. During law school, she was a research and
teacher assistant to one of the top scholars of Southwestern University
School of Law in class actions and civil procedures.
Ms. Abrahamian also served as a judicial extern at the Superior Court of
California, County of Los Angeles. In her final year of law school, Ms.
Abrahamian served as an extern for the California State Attorney General’s
Office, in the Tort & Condemnation Section.
In addition to her busy practice, Ms. Abrahamian also serves as a sub-committee
member of Southwestern Law School’s Nickel Club, an alumni organization
designed to serve the needs of Southwestern alumni who have graduated
within the past five years.
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Association of Justice
- Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC)
- Consumer Attorneys of Association of Los Angeles (CAALA)
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
Southwestern University School of Law, Juris Doctorate, May 2012
- Honors: Dean’s List, 2010
- Honors: Recipient, Dean’s Meruit Award, 2010-2011
- Honors: Recipient, Dennis P.R. Codon Family Scholarship
- Honors: Recipient, CALI Award, Civil Procedure (Spring 2010)
- Honors: Recipient, Witkin Award for Academic Excellence, Civil Procedure
- Honors: Recipient, Witkin Award for Academic Excellence, Constitutional
Law (Fall 2011)
- Honors: Recipient, CALI Award, Interviewing, Counseling & Negotiating
- Honors: Recipient, CALI Award, Wills and Trusts (Spring 2011)
- Honors: Recipient, Witkin Award for Academic Excellence, Wills and Trusts
University of California, Los Angeles, BA,
Cum Laude, May 2003
- Honors: Dean’s List
- Golden Key International Honor Society, Member, 2002-2003
- Pi Sigma Alpha, The National Political Science Honor Society, Member, 2002
- The National Society of Collegiate Scholars, Member, 2000