About Attorney Tigran Martinian
Founder of Martinian & Associates, Inc.
Founder of Martinian & Associates, Inc., Attorney Tigran Martinian
is recognized by his peers, clients, and the public as a skilled trial
attorney in California.
Mr. Martinian has developed a reputation as a passionate attorney for justice
by representing clients with a high level of skill.
Trained by legendary trial lawyers, he provides effective and aggressive representation in every case he
tries. He has a proven track record of helping those who have been harmed
by the wrongful conduct of others or charged with a crime.
Upon taking on a case, Mr. Martinian maximizes its value by exploring perspectives
from law professors, judges, formal judges, and defense attorneys. Shortly
after passing his bar exam, Mr. Martinian was able to resolve his first
criminal case, at the preliminary hearing stage, with a full dismissal
of all charges against his client who was accused of major insurance fraud.
Thereafter, Mr. Martinian obtained verdicts exceeding millions of dollars
in his first few civil trials. Since then, he has successfully collected
over $100 million in verdicts and settlements in both state and federal courts. Among these recoveries includes the
matter wherein Mr. Martinian obtained the largest broken arm verdict ($600,000.00)
Mr. Martinian was born in Armenia and migrated to Los Angeles in his late
teens where he was put through many challenges. Through hard work, dedication,
and perseverance, Mr. Martinian now leads a multi-million dollar law firm
– which focuses on personal injury, products liability, elder abuse,
criminal defense, mass tort pharmaceutical litigation, and class actions.
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- University of Phoenix, Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration, February 1998
- Abraham Lincoln University, Juris Doctor, February, 2004
Honors and Recognitions
- The National Trial Lawyers, Top 100 Trial Lawyers in California, 2014, 2015
- The National Trial Lawyers, Top 40 Under 40, 2013
- National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys, Top 10 Attorney Award, 2015
- Best Attorneys of America, Lifetime Charter Member
Professional Affiliations and Membership
- American Bar Association
- American Association of Justice
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- National Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys
Interests and Hobbies
- Martial Arts - Black Belt 2nd Degree
- Contemporary Arts