Rollover accidents are some of the most serious car accidents that occur. The driver and passengers are often injured, sometimes fatally. The vehicle itself is often damaged beyond repair. At Martinian Lawyers, our Los Angeles rollover accident attorneys are committed to delivering the highest legal representation to help you pursue justice and compensation after such a serious accident.
What is a Rollover Accident?
Rollover accidents are among the most frightening and dangerous types of vehicular accidents. They occur when a vehicle tips onto its side or roof during a collision. These accidents can often involve various types of vehicles, including cars, SUVs, trucks, and even commercial vehicles. A combination of factors, such as high speeds, sharp turns, and uneven road conditions, can cause rollover accidents. The severity of a rollover accident often results from a complex interplay of elements, making them challenging to navigate without legal expertise.
Another driver’s negligence or a defective vehicle design may be to blame in many cases. Identifying the liable parties and proving negligence is crucial to building a strong rollover accident case.
Common Injuries Caused by Rollover Accidents
The physics of a rollover can lead to a wide range of injuries, some of which may have long-term or even permanent consequences. Here are some of the most common injuries associated with rollover accidents:
- Head Injuries: The violent motion of a rollover accident can lead to head injuries, including concussions, traumatic brain injuries (TBIs), and skull fractures.
- Spinal Cord Injuries: Sudden jolts and impacts may damage the spinal cord, resulting in paralysis or other severe neurological issues.
- Bone Fractures: Fractured bones are prevalent in rollover accidents, affecting the arms, legs, ribs, and other parts of the body.
- Internal Injuries: The force of a rollover can cause internal injuries, like organ damage, internal bleeding, and pneumothorax.
- Soft Tissue Injuries: Whiplash, contusions, and sprains often occur due to abrupt movements during a rollover.
- Burns: Vehicle fires following a rollover can lead to burns and other thermal injuries.
- Psychological Trauma: Rollover accidents can also cause emotional and psychological trauma, leading to conditions like post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
Contact Our Rollover Accident Attorney in Los Angeles Today
If you have been a rollover accident victim, it’s crucial to act swiftly and seek legal representation from experienced professionals. At Martinian Lawyers, our Los Angeles rollover accident lawyer is here to help you navigate the process and secure the compensation you deserve. We serve our clients with integrity, compassion, and an unwavering dedication to reaching the best possible outcome. Remember, you don’t have to face this difficult time alone. Contact Martinian Lawyers today, and let us fight for your rights.
Contact Martinian Lawyers today to get started with our Los Angeles rollover accident lawyer.