Los Angeles Car Accident Lawyer
Compensation for Auto Accident Victims
A leading cause of serious injury and death are motor vehicle accidents. There were 2.4 million disabling injuries and 44,700 deaths in the United States from motor vehicle accidents, according to the National Safety Council, with the estimated financial cost toppling at $258 billion. The cost to these families and individuals are inestimable.
Our Attorneys Have:
- Decades of experience
- Recovered millions for our clients
- Free consultations
- Work on a contingency basis
What To Do After An Accident
After experiencing a car accident, one of the first things you are going to want to do is file an auto insurance claim with your insurance provider. A claim will encompass information on your accident, police reports, damage estimates, medical bills etc.
After an insurance adjuster has reviewed your case, you will be given a settlement offer. Sometimes, this offer does not accurately reflect the amount of damage you suffered. When this occurs, you can appeal your claim. Whatever the reason for your auto insurance claim denial, an attorney from Martinian & Associates can assist you to see that you recover maximum financial compensation for your accident.
If you have been seriously injured, or if a member of your family has been subject to a wrongful death due to a motor vehicle accident, it is imperative to discuss your case with an attorney who not only has the skills, but also the resources to get the results you need and deserve.
At Martinian & Associates, we are known for achieving significant verdicts and settlements in motor vehicle accident claims involving:
- Truck Accidents: Our attorneys not only fully understand federal regulations, but they will hold those who disregard these standards accountable when their negligence causes accidents, injuries, or death.
- Public Transportation Accidents: We have and continue to be successful in lawsuits against the government entities on behalf of the injury victims.
- Bus Accidents: Whether you or a family member has been injured on a city bus, a charter bus, or a school bus, you have rights, and we will make sure to protect them.
- Poor Road Design & Maintenance: Intersection and roadway design, as well as defective or missing traffic lights and guardrails are responsible for causing serious accidents and injuries.
- Rollover Accidents: Our firm is well known for landmark vehicle rollover cases, including 15 passenger vans and SUV's.
- Pedestrian Accidents: Pedestrians are vulnerable to negligent drivers on a sidewalk or in a crosswalk. It is often our opponents who are left defenseless in court.
- Bicycle Accidents: When a motor vehicle and a bicyclist get in an accident, the cyclist rarely walks away.
- Inadequate Vehicle Barriers: Open air markets, street fairs, sidewalk cafes, and other public spaces often lack adequate protection between traffic and people. Unfortunately, the results of this can often be deadly.
Get Help Today
We represent clients throughout the Southern California area, the Los Angeles area, and throughout the entire state. We also consult with clients and attorneys nationwide.
Whether you are an individual who has been subjected to a serious injury or are a referring attorney, please contact Martinian & Associates to discuss your auto accident case.
$333 Million Mega Millions Lottery Dispute
$4.9 Million Wrongful Death
$2.6 Million Breach of Contract
I couldn't imagine what I would do if I didn't call Martinian and the crew for help. M.O.
Thank you for pouring your hearts and souls into my case. O.R.
They took care of everything and got me the best care for recovery. J.A.