Los Angeles Healthcare Fraud Attorney
You Could Be Facing Prison Time
Healthcare fraud and abuse are very serious crimes that can impose severe penalties on individuals who are convicted such as:
- Time served in federal prison
- Hefty fines and fees
- Restitution to be paid
- Negative impact on your legal record, which can make it difficult in the future to find and maintain employment as well as hinder you in other future opportunities, as any negative items like arrests, charges and convictions can be looked up by conducting a simple background check.
If you or someone you care about is being investigated, or is facing formal charges for federal crimes involving healthcare fraud, it is extremely important that you do not say anything to anyone about your situation and immediately obtain the services of a competent Los Angeles criminal defense lawyer. Individuals who exercise their basic right to remain silent without their legal counsel will typically fare better than those speak about the details of their case or investigation. The federal court system now no longer includes the ability to be paroled, and your sentence can be extensive if convicted of this crime.
Experienced Federal Crimes Lawyer in Los Angeles
At Martinian & Associates, our seasoned attorneys are extremely knowledgeable and extensively experienced in cases that of healthcare fraud and can provide effective representation in a wide range of issues such as:
- The use of someone else's member ID card in order to be provided medical services or prescription coverage.
- Adding ineligible people to a policy
- Not removing a person from a policy when they are no longer eligible
- Visiting several doctors for the purpose of getting multiple prescriptions
- Submitting fraudulent claims in order to benefit financially
We are a dedicated team that is prepared to zealously advocate your rights and interests in and out of the courtroom. We will effectively and efficiently guide you through the judicial process and fight on your behalf for the best possible outcome in order to help preserve your future freedom.
Contact a Los Angeles healthcare fraud attorney now for a free confidential case analysis and to learn what steps we can take to help you with the investigation or charges that you are facing.
- Antitrust Violations
- Bank Fraud
- Child Pornography
- Computer Crimes
- Drug Trafficking
- False Statements to a Federal Agent
- Federal Court Process
- Federal Property Crimes
- Habeas Corpus
- Healthcare Fraud
- Human Trafficking
- Immigration Law Violations
- Mail Fraud
- Money Laundering
- Mortgage Fraud
- Murder for Hire
- Passport Fraud
- Tax Evasion
- Wire Fraud
Personal Injury Case Results
Case Dismissed Felony Arson
Found Not Guilty Attempted Murder
Reduced Sentence Assault with Serious Injuries
See How We've Made a Difference
I couldn't imagine what I would do if I didn't call Martinian and the crew for help. M.O.
Thank you for pouring your hearts and souls into my case. O.R.
They took care of everything and got me the best care for recovery. J.A.