Answers from our Criminal Attorneys in Los Angeles
Were you or a loved one recently arrested? Get the facts! The Los Angeles criminal defense lawyers at Martinian Lawyers know how important it is to know what you’re up against after you’ve been arrested and charged with a criminal offense. Below, we’ve provided answers to some of the most common questions we receive about criminal defense.
- I’ve been arrested. What is the first thing I should do?
- Can I be released on bail?
- What happens if I miss a court date?
- How do I know if there is a warrant out for me?
- What is a strike crime and what are the penalties?
- What is a plea bargain? Should I accept this?
- What are the advantages to hiring your firm if I can just use a public defender?
- What is the difference between state and federal offenses?
If you do not see your question above, please feel free to contact us directly for a free evaluation of your case! Martinian Lawyers will be glad to provide you with the legal counsel you need.